How to install the software on a Linux system:
- Download the file with the extension ".tar.gz".
- If you have already installed the application in a previous version or if you are installing a patch:
- Quit the application if it has started.
- If you have configured the software as a Linux service, stop the Linux service.
- Unzip the downloaded file as follows, using the file name of the downloaded file plus the version number as the name for the installation directory:
tar -xf signlivecc_*.tar.gz -C /var/signlivecc-7.1.11/
- Check your installation.
- Start the installed application.
Note: You should also unzip an update into a new directory in order to avoid the contents of different versions in the installation. Specific adjustments must be carried out again or adopted after the installation.
Note: Depending on the product, the file name of the downloaded file is different. For the example in point 3, the product 'Sign Live! C.C.C, used.