When opening very large files, the Sign Live! C.C.C The available memory is not sufficient (error message: ... "Java heap space"). The log provides information about the maximum memory Java requests from the operating system. Eg:
[2019.11.20-09:29:57.818][I][d.i.tools.logging][executor singleton] maxmemory=477626368
First, check that the operating system can actually provide that much memory for Java. Operating system and other applications also require memory!
If enough memory is available, please gradually increase the memory claimed by Java.
So put in Sign Live! C.C.C more memory available:
- Copy the fileINSTALLATION DIRECTORY> \ demo \ vmoptions \ more memory \* .vmoptions1 after \bin.
- Starten Sie Sign Live! C.C.C New.
- If the main memory is not sufficient, the value in the vmoptions file can be edited with an editor and the value can be increased to -Xmx2048m, for example. The maximum value depends on how much RAM is available on your computer.
- For operation as a Windows service, the signivecc_service.exe file must also be created with identical content.
1) The name of the vmoptions file depends on the operating system used.