What is a comfort signature?
In principle, a comfort signature is a small "mass processing" in which several documents are signed via a so-called service as soon as they are in the defined input directory. The signature PIN is entered once and the number of documents defined by the license is provided with an invisible signature. If this number is exceeded, another PIN entry is required.
- License for comfort signature is installed
- Multisignature card is available
facility in Sign Live! C.C.C:
- Via menu item Tools> Settings please by Signatures> Signature device> signITsmartcard the check boxes PIN entry required and PIN entry only via secure terminal deactivate.
- Allow PIN caching Please visit activate. Close the settings window with [OK].
- Via menu item Tools> Services> Service Container Management open this.
- Add a service container there with the green plus sign and select "File system" as the type [OK].
- In the "General container settings" Assign an ID (name of the service container) and press the green plus sign under Services.
- Select the service type "Signature creation"And as type"Signature with smart card session". [OK]
- With FSM monitoring you can define the directories. By default, the directories are in the directory
<name of service
You start the signature service with the green arrow.