Note: If you have already installed the application in a same version or a previous version or if you are installing a patch:
- Exit the application, preferably via the system tray (taskbar), if it is running.
- If you have configured the software as a Windows service, stop the Windows service.
How to install the software on a Microsoft Windows system:
- Download the installation file with the extension ".exe".
- Run the downloaded setup file (double click).
- Start the installed application if it does not start automatically.
- Licensing is required to be able to use the software to its full extent.
You will find step-by-step instructions for downloading the software, installation and licensing here.