The first customers use digital process structure for holistic workflows Hollern, Karlsruhe and Taucha, November 07.11.2023th, XNUMX - The companies GekoS mbH from Hollern in Lower Saxony and procilon
Intarsys GmbH, Kriegsstraße 236, 76135 Karlsruhe, is responsible for this website in terms of data protection law.
Data protection officer is Ms. Hanna Müller. If you have any questions, you can contact the data protection officer by e-mail at: Data firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
This data is processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest follows from ensuring the technical functionality of our website.
The log files are deleted after 4 weeks. Our website is hosted by: Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestraße 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen. Further information on data protection at Hetzner can be found under the following link: https://www.hetzner.com/de/legal/privacy-policy
Third Party Sites
Insofar as we provide references to other websites (links) on the website, our data protection guidelines do not apply to these websites. Please read the data protection notices there. Due to the lack of influence, we are not liable for the content and effectiveness of external websites. We do not receive any data about you from the external websites if you follow the links or enter data on the linked pages.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed, unless we are required to do so by law.
Cookies are used on this website. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Rather, they are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
On the one hand, they serve the technical functionality of our website. On the other hand, they enable us to improve the user-friendliness as well as the effectiveness and security of our website and our offer.
Insofar as the cookies serve the technical operation of the website and are essential for the technical operation, this is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Cookies that are not essential for the operation of the website are only set on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
If you send us a message using the contact details provided on our website or the contact form, your contact details and all other personal data resulting from the message will be processed by us for the purpose of processing the request.
The personal data we process may include:
- First and Last Name
- Company name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Content data from your message
This data is processed on the basis of your (implicit) consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. If the communication serves to initiate a transaction, the processing is also based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR
The data will be deleted after the matter has been dealt with, unless the communication is necessary to defend against or assert claims or we are obliged to keep it longer due to legal requirements. We keep the documents for three years to defend against or assert claims. Due to legal requirements, we may be obliged to keep the data for six or ten years.
You can send us your application for a vacant position with us using the contact details and options provided on our website. All personal data resulting from your application documents will be processed. In particular, this can be:
- First name Name
- Date of Birth/Age
- marital status
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Vocational Training
- Professional background
- Health data (e.g. disability)
- external appearance (photo)
This data is processed in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a (consent) and b (contract execution) GDPR and § 26 BDSG. If no employment relationship is established, your documents will be destroyed no later than 6 months after the rejection.
We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms such as Xing, LinkedIn and YouTube in order to get in touch with the members, customers, interested parties and users active there and to be able to inform them there about our services or campaigns.
In this context, we draw your attention to the following important points:
- User data is usually processed by the operators of social networks and platforms for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created from usage behavior and the resulting interests of users. The usage profiles can in turn be used to place interest-based advertisements inside and outside of these platforms. For these purposes, cookies and similar technologies are usually stored on the users' computers, by means of which the usage behavior of the users is recorded and stored. Furthermore, device-independent data can also be stored in the usage profiles, especially if the users are logged in as members of the respective platforms.
- The processing of the personal data of the users of our online presence in social networks or platforms, including the transfer of your personal data to the operator of the platform in the USA, takes place on the basis of your (implicit) consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit .a and Article 49 (1) sentence 1 lit. We would like to point out that in the case of an insecure third country (USA), there is no guarantee that the processing of your personal data will comply with the data protection requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. In particular, due to legal requirements in the respective third country, the operator may be forced to release your personal data to authorities and other state institutions.
If you contact us via the news or messenger services of social media platforms, this is done voluntarily. We are not responsible for the processing and security of the personal data entered in the chat history and have no influence over this. Please inform yourself beforehand about the usage and data protection regulations of the respective platform as additional recipients and persons responsible for data processing.
The processing of the personal data of the users of our online presence in social networks or platforms is based on our legitimate interests in effective information for the users and communication with the users, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. The legal basis for the processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. and Art. 7 GDPR.
For detailed information on the respective processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the following linked information from the providers.
- Xing: New Work SE, Am Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg;
- Google/ YouTube: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland;
Datenschutzerklärung: https://policies.google.com/privacy; Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Xing: New Work SE, Am Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg;
We also point out that requests for information and other data subject rights can also be asserted most effectively with the providers themselves. Only the providers have access to the corresponding data of the users and can thus directly provide information or take measures. However, you can contact us at any time.
We would be happy to inform you at regular intervals by means of a newsletter about innovations, press releases, offers and events at intarsys. The newsletter can only be received by the data subject if (1) the data subject has a valid e-mail address and (2) the data subject registers to receive the newsletter.
Your e-mail address will only be processed on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
The data collected will be stored for as long as the person concerned wishes to receive the newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, all data collected will be deleted immediately.
This website uses Google Translate, a service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, a subsidiary of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA.
Our website is translated using Google Translate, so that we can make it available not only in German but also in English.
The following personal data are processed:
- The IP address
- Referrer URL
This processing takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. This is due to the optimization of our website. Further information on data protection can be found under the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Analysis tools and third party tools
When you visit this website, your surfing behavior can be statistically evaluated. This happens primarily with so-called analysis programs.
This website uses the Matomo analysis system to record the surfing behavior and interests of visitors. Matomo is hosted directly on our server.
The data will not be passed on. If you agree to this tracking, we record your IP address (anonymized).
This processing takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. This is due to the optimization of our website.
You have the option of preventing the actions you take here from being analyzed and linked. This will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and improve usability for you and other users.
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights vis-à-vis the person responsible, about which we are hereby informing you. You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as the processing is based on our legitimate interest and there are reasons for the objection that arise from your particular situation and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
We reserve the right to occasionally adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. B. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Status: March 2023