Sign Live! CC starts with the language settings of the operating system.
To get the operating language of Sign Live! CC you need administrator rights to manipulate them.
Follow these steps:
- Quit Sign Live! CC.
- Use Windows Explorer to switch to the installation directory for Sign Live! CC. In most cases this is "C:\Program Files\Sign Live CC " or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sign Live CC".
- Navigate further into the subdirectory "demo\vmoptions\language english".
- Copy the SignLiveCC.exe.vmoptions file from this directory.
- Change to the “bin” subdirectory of the installation directory Sign Live! CC and drop the SignLiveCC.exe.vmoptions file there.
- Starten Sie Sign Live! CC new so that the language settings are loaded.
By doing this, the entire user interface of Sign Live! CC presented in English.
To reset to German, delete the "SignLiveCC.exe.vmoptions" file from the bin directory and start it Sign Live! C.C.C New.